Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup regular flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (you can use the juice from boiling the livers)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped Chicken livers, cooked
- Combine flour and cornmeal.
- In a separate bowl, add egg with oil, add broth and garlic; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to bowl a little at a time, stirring well.
- Fold in Chicken livers and mix well. Dough will be firm.
- Put dough on lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
- Roll out to 1/2" thick and cut into shapes.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes or until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator, or freeze for future snacks.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!