Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lbs pork shoulder
- ½ lbs fresh shrimp
- 1 pkg. bean sprouts
- 1 lbs string beans, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 lbs carrots, cut into thing diagonal slices
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- ½ lbs dried or fresh mushroom, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp patis or shoyu
- 75 lumpia or spring roll wrappers
- oil for sautéing and deep frying
- Boil shrimp, cool.
- Cut pork into very small pieces.
- Shell shrimp and cut into small pieces.
- Saute garlic and onion in a small amount of oil; add pork.
- Cook over medium heat until light brown.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Add cabbage, carrots, string beans, mushrooms and bean sprouts, in this order, one at a time.
- Add patis.
- Drain in colander.
- Place 2 tbsp of mixture into a wrapper; wrap jelly roll style, folding both ends closed.
- Deep fry in hot oil.