Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lbs pork shoulder
- ½ lbs fresh shrimp
- 1 pkg. bean sprouts
- 1 lbs string beans, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 lbs carrots, cut into thing diagonal slices
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- ½ lbs dried or fresh mushroom, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp patis or shoyu
- 75 lumpia or spring roll wrappers
- oil for sautéing and deep frying
- Boil shrimp, cool.
- Cut pork into very small pieces.
- Shell shrimp and cut into small pieces.
- Saute garlic and onion in a small amount of oil; add pork.
- Cook over medium heat until light brown.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Add cabbage, carrots, string beans, mushrooms and bean sprouts, in this order, one at a time.
- Add patis.
- Drain in colander.
- Place 2 tbsp of mixture into a wrapper; wrap jelly roll style, folding both ends closed.
- Deep fry in hot oil.