- Boil chicken (depending on amount used)for one hrs or til meat falls off bone.
- Slice sausage to desired consistency.
- Throw sausage in when chicken is half done.
- When meat is ready, put in a 9"by 13" baking pan.
- Then in small bowl stir in seasonings, stir until blended.
- Pour this on top of meat.
- Whether using pre-made biscuits or homemade.
- Lay biscuits on top of chicken and sausage.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or til biscuits are done.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then serve either alone or with a vegetable and a glass of merlot.