- 1 lb Beef
- 1 lb Pork loin
- 1 lb Veal
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Grind together Beef, Pork, and Veal very fine, twice.
- Mix meat with shallots, garlic, dill, whipped cream, eggs, and Sugar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, Cayenne, and sauce.
- Stir and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Make into small, neat balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Saute in butter very slowly over medium heat.
- About 20 minutes, set pan in moderate oven .
- After another 20 to 25 minutes, add cream to make a thin gravy.