Braised chicken with chestnuts
- Wash chicken then wipe dry, cut into medium bite pieces.
- Chop spring onion into short stalks.
- Remove shells of chestnuts, boil in hot water for 3 minutes, remove membrane.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add in ginger and spring onion, then Shaoxing wine.
- Add in chicken, stir fry well, pour in sauce, turn in low heat when boiled.
- When chicken turn soft and half tender, add in chestnuts, stir braise.
- Keep in low heat, braise the chicken until sauce almost dry, dish up and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.