Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Braised chicken with chestnuts
- Wash chicken then wipe dry, cut into medium bite pieces.
- Chop spring onion into short stalks.
- Remove shells of chestnuts, boil in hot water for 3 minutes, remove membrane.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add in ginger and spring onion, then Shaoxing wine.
- Add in chicken, stir fry well, pour in sauce, turn in low heat when boiled.
- When chicken turn soft and half tender, add in chestnuts, stir braise.
- Keep in low heat, braise the chicken until sauce almost dry, dish up and serve.