Spiced ox tendons
- Clean ox tendons, scald in boiling water then raise into cold water.
- Cut ginger into thick slices, hit by hammer gently, mince the garlic.
- Soak dry tangerine peel, scrape pith away after peel is soft.
- Heat wok with oil, add garlic ginger, tangerine peel, and 300 ml of water.
- Add ox tendons in when water is boiled, braise for 2 hours in low heat.
- Add rock sugar, braise until sauce is almost dry, dish up.
- Slice ox tendons when it cool, brush on sesame oil, serve.
- May served with sliced cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.