Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spiced ox tendons
- Clean ox tendons, scald in boiling water then raise into cold water.
- Cut ginger into thick slices, hit by hammer gently, mince the garlic.
- Soak dry tangerine peel, scrape pith away after peel is soft.
- Heat wok with oil, add garlic ginger, tangerine peel, and 300 ml of water.
- Add ox tendons in when water is boiled, braise for 2 hours in low heat.
- Add rock sugar, braise until sauce is almost dry, dish up.
- Slice ox tendons when it cool, brush on sesame oil, serve.
- May served with sliced cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.