Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yields 24 servings of 2 tbsp each.
- ½ cup instant dry milk
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup dry sugar substitute (equal to ¼ cup sugar), optional
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Combine the dry milk and water and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to whipped milk and beat at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Stir the sugar an sugar substitute together an add gradually to the whipped milk while it is being beaten.
- Add vanilla to whipped topping and refrigerate until used.
- Prepare as close to serving time as possible as it loses volume after a period of time.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 tbsp):
- calories 12 | cho 2 gm | pro negl | fat negl | NA 6 mg
- food exchanges per serving: 2 tbsp may be considered free (⅓ cup is one vegetable exchange).