Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 servings
- 6 oz catfish fillets, ½ inch thick
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced fresh jalapeño pepper, seeds discarded
- ½ cup coarsely grated 2% sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, olive oil, and hot sauce.
- Brush both sides of catfish fillets.
- Place on an oiled baking pan and broil about 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, stir together tomato, onion, jalapeño pepper, and cheese.
- Spoon over catfish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and broil for an additional 5 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 280 calories, 16 g fat, 27 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 77 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium