Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can be stored in refrigerator for use within several days or can be frozen for longer storage.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 cups.
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp water
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup instant non-fat dry milk
- Soften gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
- Stir nonfat dry milk into skim milk in saucepan. Heat to simmering.
- Add softened gelatin. Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
- Beat with electric mixer or rotary beater until very thick and light.