Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 12
- 2 cups romaine lettuce — torn
- 2 medium tomatoes — cut in wedges
- 1 medium cucumber — peeled, halved and sliced
- ½ medium green pepper — thinly sliced
- ½ medium red onion — cut into rings
- ½ cup ripe olives — sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Lemon dressing Edit
- ¼ cup olive oil or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients;shake well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per Serving (excluding Unknown Items):
- 85 Calories | 7g Fat (66.6%Calories From Fat) | 2g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 6mg Cholesterol | 225 mg Sodium.
- Exchanges: 0 grain(starch); 0 lean meat; 1vegetable; 0 fruit; 1 fat; 0 other carbohydrates.