Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, cook the first 5 ingredients until margarine is melted; continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 92 | Fat 2g | Fiber 0.6g
- Points 2