Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Servings: 8
- 1½ teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup canned tomatoes, crushed
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté broccoli, garlic, and red pepper flakes for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 7 – 8 minutes.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- Calories: 50 | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Fiber: 3g | Sodium: 80mg