Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Servings: 8
- 1½ teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup canned tomatoes, crushed
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté broccoli, garlic, and red pepper flakes for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 7 – 8 minutes.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- Calories: 50 | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Fiber: 3g | Sodium: 80mg