Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Indulge yourself in this low-fat chocolatey dessert. It's a good source of calcium.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Kraft Kitchens
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings, ⅔ cup each
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- Spoon ⅓ cup of the whipped topping into each of 6 dessert dishes. Using back of spoon, spread whipped topping onto bottom and up side of each dish.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly into center of whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- Kraft Kitchen tips: jazz it up! garnish with fresh berries.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories 100 | Total fat 3g | Saturated fat 3g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 260mg | Carbohydrate 15g | Dietary fiber 1g | Sugars 8g | Protein 3g | Vitamin A 4%DV | Vitamin C 0%DV | Calcium 10%DV | Iron 2%DV
- Diet Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate | ½ fat