Indulge yourself in this low-fat chocolatey dessert. It's a good source of calcium.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Kraft Kitchens
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings, ⅔ cup each
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- Spoon ⅓ cup of the whipped topping into each of 6 dessert dishes. Using back of spoon, spread whipped topping onto bottom and up side of each dish.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly into center of whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- Kraft Kitchen tips: jazz it up! garnish with fresh berries.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories 100 | Total fat 3g | Saturated fat 3g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 260mg | Carbohydrate 15g | Dietary fiber 1g | Sugars 8g | Protein 3g | Vitamin A 4%DV | Vitamin C 0%DV | Calcium 10%DV | Iron 2%DV
- Diet Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate | ½ fat