Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 box of your favorite packaged macaroni and cheese (with dry cheese)
- 1 can (14½ oz) stewed tomatoes or 1 can (10¾ oz) Campbell's Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup skim milk
- dry bread crumbs
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add dry cheese and stewed tomatoes or soup and skim milk (do not use any margarine or butter).
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into one quart baking dish and sprinkle with dry bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F or until bubbling around edges.