Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Preparation time : 10 minutes
- This recipe serves: 4
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, seeded and finely diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Cut the avocados into halves and remove the seeds.
- Peel the fruit and place in a mixing bowl.
- Have kids mash avocados with a potato masher or fork until chunky (good luck stopping them from mashing into a thin paste!) they can add the remaining ingredients (after grown-ups have chopped the jalapeños) and mix with a fork.
Nutrition Information Edit
Serving Size ¼ cup, Amount Per Serving
- Calories 57 | Total Fat 5 g | Saturated Fat 1 g | Protein 1 g | Total Carbohydrate 3 g | Dietary Fiber 2 g | Sodium 84 mg