This spicy fish dish will bring some life to your dinner table. If you can't take the heat, reduce the cayenne pepper to ½ or ¾ tsp.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Number of Servings: 4
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper, ground black
- 4 x 4 oz catfish fillets
- In a small bowl combine the first six ingredients and stir well.
- Rub one side of each fillet well with spice mixture.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium high heat, place each fillet spice-side down and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until fish is done.
Nutrition Information Edit
Calories 164 | Calories from Fat 79 | Total Fat 9 g | Saturated Fat 2 g | Cholesterol 65 mg | Sodium 239 mg | Total Carbohydrate 2 g | Dietary Fiber 1 g | Sugars 1 g | Protein 19 g
- Exchanges Per Serving: 3 Lean Meat