Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This spicy fish dish will bring some life to your dinner table. If you can't take the heat, reduce the cayenne pepper to ½ or ¾ tsp.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Number of Servings: 4
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper, ground black
- 4 x 4 oz catfish fillets
- In a small bowl combine the first six ingredients and stir well.
- Rub one side of each fillet well with spice mixture.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium high heat, place each fillet spice-side down and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until fish is done.
Nutrition Information Edit
Calories 164 | Calories from Fat 79 | Total Fat 9 g | Saturated Fat 2 g | Cholesterol 65 mg | Sodium 239 mg | Total Carbohydrate 2 g | Dietary Fiber 1 g | Sugars 1 g | Protein 19 g
- Exchanges Per Serving: 3 Lean Meat