- In 12" skillet, melt margarine over med-high heat.
- Add Chicken, Mushrooms, garlic, sherry, tarragon, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Cook, uncovered, 10 to 12 mins., or until Chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Remove Chicken and Mushrooms w/slotted spoon.
- In screw-top jar, combine chicken broth and flour; shake until blended.
- Add mixture to skillet. Cook and stir over med-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove about ½ cup mixture from skillet and stir into sour cream.
- Return to skillet along with Chicken and Mushrooms.
- Heat through (do not boil).
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.