Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 10 whole mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, oregano, or rosemary
- Rinse and cut all visible fat off of chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a plastic container.
- Combine lemon juice, brown sugar and spices.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat), and preheat over medium heat.
- Place chicken in skillet, saving the marinade, and cook for 2 –4 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to low, and add marinade, broth, mushrooms, and carrots to the skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 10 –12 minutes.
- Add zucchini, and simmer for an additional 3 – 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per serving size: 1 chicken breast with vegetable
- Calories: 245 | Fat: 3.5 g | Cholesterol: 75 mg | Protein: 30 g | Fiber: 3 g | Sodium: 265 mg |