Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by: Jo Anne Merrill
- Preparation time: 12 hours
- 1 lb beef stew meat, trimmed
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped onions, 2 medium oni
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- Trim the beef of all visible fat.
- Cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Place meat in crockpot and stir in tomato paste to completely coat meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Do not add any additional liquid.
- Cover and cook for 12 hours on low heat.
- When done, you can skim the fat from surface and discard.