Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Divide into 18 individual oven proof dessert cups or pour into an 8" square baking pan.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into dessert cups or baking pan.
- Set into a larger pan; add water to a depth of one inch and bake at 325°F until set.
- Individual cups will take about one hour; a single baking pan about one and a half hours.
- Remove from water bath and chill.
- Run a sharp knife around the edge and invert dessert onto plates or platter.