Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 6 eggs
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- ½ lb sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
- Beat the eggs with the pepper until foamy.
- Stir in the minced chives.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and put on med heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture, add the smoked salmon and cook slowly, stirring until the eggs are soft cooked.
Nutritional information Edit
109 calories, 5 gr fat, 16 gr protein, trace carbohydrates, 19 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, trace fiber