Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 6 eggs
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- ½ lb sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
- Beat the eggs with the pepper until foamy.
- Stir in the minced chives.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and put on med heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture, add the smoked salmon and cook slowly, stirring until the eggs are soft cooked.
Nutritional information Edit
109 calories, 5 gr fat, 16 gr protein, trace carbohydrates, 19 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, trace fiber