Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned, boned and sliced into one inch strips
- ¼ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp pepper (white, if available)
- ½ cup low fat, reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup plain yogurt or fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp sherry
- ¼ cup fat free Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken pieces in greased casserole.
- Combine garlic, yogurt or sour cream, soup, pepper, sherry and mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Microwave, covered, on high for ten minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with noodles, rice or bulgur.
This recipe can also be baked in a traditional oven at 400°F for 25 minutes.