Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lbs chicken meat, white skinless
- ½ cup lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 med tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained (15 oz. size)
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, non fat
- hot sauce to taste
- ½ pack tortilla chips, *baked* (1 gm fat per 20 chips)
- bottle Kraft fat-free salad dressing, catalina
- 1 pack taco seasoning mix
- Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
- Cook in microwave about 5 minutes. Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
- Prepare taco mix as directed, substituting chicken for beef.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl. Add drained beans, grated cheese, and salad dressing. Mix well.
- Top with chicken
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Edit
- fat 4 g | chol. 56 mg | calories 336 | protein 30 g | carb. 46 gm | 11% of calories from fat