Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar or Splenda
- ¼ cup Egg Beaters or other fat-free egg substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cherry jam (sugar free if desired)
- 16 whole cherries, fresh or frozen (no added sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop fresh or frozen cherries.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar until smooth then beat in egg and vanilla.
- Slowly blend in the dry ingredients.
- Form dough into 1½ inch balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Scoop on ½ teaspoons of cherry jam and ½ teaspoon of chopped cherries.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.
- Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.