Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb fresh or frozen skinless catfish fillets, ½ to 1-inch thick
- 1 jar (7 oz) roasted whole sweet red peppers, rinsed and drained
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chile peppers, drained
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Cut into serving-size pieces.
- Cut roasted peppers into strips.
- Combine peppers and remaining ingredients in a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat for 4 – 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Place fish atop red pepper mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook for 8 – 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer fish to individual plates.
- Spoon ¼ of red pepper mixture over each serving.
Nutritional information Edit
One serving equals:
- 144 calories | 5 gm fat (1 gm saturated) | 59 mg cholesterol | 145 mg sodium | 5 gm carbohydrate | 1 gm fiber | 20 gm protein
- WW Points : 3.6