Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9" round pan with.
- Non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
- Sift together pastry flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the egg substitute and sugar in large bowl.
- Add the oil, prune purée, vanilla and spices and blend well.
- Add flour mixture and stir just to blend.
- Fold in carrots, wheat germ and chopped nuts.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pans 10 minutes.