Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup 100% bran
- 1¼ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Mix cereal, milk and sugar in another bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg and applesauce.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- (batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon batter into muffin pan lined with foil cups, filling each cup ⅔ full.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until browned.