Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is excellent served on warm pita wedges. Please note, this can be VERY spicy, depending on the amount of Tabasco and garlic used.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, minced (1 large clove or 2 – 3 small cloves)
- 2 – 4 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped (I use about ¼ cup)
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and whiz until fairly smooth.
- Does not have to be completely smooth, but you want to eliminate large chunks of garlic.