Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe makes: 24 cookies
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray two baking sheets with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and both sugars together.
- Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the applesauce, egg and vanilla and mix until blended about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour to the applesauce mixture and mix well.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in the oats and raisins.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets about two inches apart.
- Bake until slightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and cool on wire racks for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cookies and cool completely.
- These cookies can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving Size 2 cookies Amount Per Serving
- Calories 186 | Total Fat 3 g | Saturated Fat 1 g | Protein 3 g | Total Carbohydrate 37 g | Dietary Fiber 1 g | Sodium 216 mg
- 4 WW Points