Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe makes: 24 cookies
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray two baking sheets with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and both sugars together.
- Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the applesauce, egg and vanilla and mix until blended about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour to the applesauce mixture and mix well.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in the oats and raisins.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets about two inches apart.
- Bake until slightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and cool on wire racks for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cookies and cool completely.
- These cookies can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving Size 2 cookies Amount Per Serving
- Calories 186 | Total Fat 3 g | Saturated Fat 1 g | Protein 3 g | Total Carbohydrate 37 g | Dietary Fiber 1 g | Sodium 216 mg
- 4 WW Points