Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- ⅔ cup skim milk
- ⅔ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅔ cup unbleached flour
- ¾ cup wheat bran
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup old-fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream oil and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the egg whites, applesauce, and skim milk, mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, wheat bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, oats, and walnuts.
- Pour the creamed mixture into the dry ingredients, and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until the muffins are slightly firm to touch.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories 125 | fat 3.2g | sodium 202 mg