Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut margarine into whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add all other ingredients and lightly combine to incorporate on 1st speed of 3-speed mixer.
- Put onto a floured surface and roll even about 2-inches thick.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Place on a paper-lined or oiled sheet pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 – 15 minutes.