- Combine egg beater, sugar, liqueur, salt and evaporated milk.
- Cook in double boiler over medium heat until custard is thick enough to coat a spoon, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature; add vanilla and mocha mix.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into ice cream freezer and freeze for 10 minutes or until mixture is very stiff.
- Add Oregon Hazelnut Crunch and process an additional 10 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Note: this is a soft ice cream.
- It may be made the day before and stored in a freezer for a firmer ice cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.