Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 2 carbs per serving
- Serves 2
- For each salmon steak, sauté in heavy fry pan in small amount of hot olive oil and 1 pat of butter until brown and then turn to brown the other side.
- Remove from pan and drain oil.
- Return salmon to hot pan and pour ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup over the steaks.
- After a couple of minutes turn the steak again to coat the other side.
- Serve hot.
Sautéed asparagus Edit
- In a fry pan, heat a small amount of olive oil.
- Toss in five stalks of fresh asparagus per serving and sauté until heated through.
- This takes less than five minutes.
- Garnish with slivered almonds.