Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Weight Watchers? Annual Recipes For Success 2007
- 6 (1 Sandwich) Servings
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut in 4 pieces
- 1 (14½ oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 (1.6 oz) light wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- Combine 1st 7 ingredients in medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 55 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove pork from sauce; shred pork.
- Return pork to sauce.
- Place about ⅓ cup pork mixture on bottom ½ of each bun; top with top halves of buns.
Nutritional information Edit
- 200 cal (18% cal from fat) | 20.7g protein | 4g fat | 0.9g sat fat | 29.8g carb | 6.3g fiber | 42 mg chol | 2.9 mg iron | 405 mg sod | 71 mg calcium | 4 WW points