Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a nice option to candy while following a low-carb diet. There are 2 carbs a piece. These don't keep well, so eat them up!
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- 12 packets equal sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the first 3 ingredients in microwave.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir and drop by tablespoon on waxed paper.
- You should have 12 drops.
- Chill until firm – at least 1 hour.
- Keep in refrigerator.