This is a nice option to candy while following a low-carb diet. There are 2 carbs a piece. These don't keep well, so eat them up!
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- 12 packets equal sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the first 3 ingredients in microwave.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir and drop by tablespoon on waxed paper.
- You should have 12 drops.
- Chill until firm – at least 1 hour.
- Keep in refrigerator.