Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 4 servings, 1½ cups (6 tablespoons per serving)
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- ½ cup butter
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine vinegar, wine, pepper, scallions and tarragon in saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until reduced to half, about 8 minutes.
- Strain mixture into top of double boiler.
- With wire whisk or rotary beater, beat in beaten egg yolks and salt.
- Cook over hot water until thickened.
- Beat in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Stir over heat till creamy, about 1 minute.
- Serve hot over beef or fish fillets.
Nutritional information Edit
- 262 Cal (94% from Fat, 4% from Protein, 2% from Carb) | 2g Protein | 27g Tot Fat | 2g Carb | 0g Fiber | 32mg Calcium | 1mg Iron | 536mg Sodium | 222mg Cholesterol