Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is not the real thing but when I'm taking in 1200 calories/day and working out 2 – 3 hours/day training for competitions, I have to watch my calories! To even be able to have cheesecake is a rare treat! This recipe isn't bad at all...and at 155 calories/serving, (⅛ of the cheesecake), I consider it a real treat! It tastes pretty damn good!
- 1 cup low fat honey graham crackers (crushed)
- ¼ cup melted sweet creamy butter (salted)
- ½ cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons cake flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup non-fat milk
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in 8" round baking pan.
- Be careful, make sure butter does not burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in graham cracker crumbs until evenly distributed.
- Press evenly and firm throughout the baking pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to 325°F.
- With electric mixer, mix cream cheese, Splenda, vanilla extract, egg whites until thoroughly mixed.
- Add cake flour, salt, and milk.
- With electric mixer,mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the cooled crust and bake for 1 hour at 325°F.
- Let cool at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.