Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 30 oz frozen chopped spinach (3 boxes)
- 16 oz low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cup or 15 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz low-fat mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze out any liquid.
- Put about ⅓ of the spinach in the bottom of a lightly oiled casserole.
- Spread half of the ricotta over the spinach.
- Sprinkle on half of the turkey.
- Spoon on half of the spaghetti sauce.
- Top with half of the mozzarella slices.
- Repeat the layering process - ⅓ spinach, rest of ricotta, turkey, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella.
- Finish with the final third of spinach.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until browned.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ⅛ recipe:
- 260 calories | 9g carbohydrate | 23g protein | 15g fat | 590mg sodium | 502mg potassium | 62mg cholesterol
- Exchanges: 3 lean meat | 2 vegetable | 1 fat