Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16 oz can solid-pack pumpkin
- 13 oz can evaporated skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup biscuit mix like Bisquick
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 pack sugar substitute, (16 tsp - ⅓ cup)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease or spray 9 inch pie pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Place all ingredients in blender, food processor or mixing bowl.
- Blend 1 minute or beat 2 minutes with mixer.
- Pour into pie pan and bake for 50 minutes or until center is puffed up.
Nutritional information Edit
⅛ pie - 114 calories, 1½ starch/bread exchange
- 18.5 grams carbohydrate, 6.3 grams protein, 1.9 grams fat, 1.4 gm fiber 174.9 mg sodium, 304.2 mg potassium, 37 mg cholesterol