Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix sugars, margarine, vanilla, and egg white in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cookie:
- 60 calories | 20 calories from fat | 2 gram fat | 0 mg cholesterol