- In a medium saucepan, combine water, margarine, and salt.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in cabbage; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 4 – 6 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in milk and potato flakes with fork.
- Stir in onion.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.