Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by: Jo Anne Merrill
- preparation time: 0:10
- 2 summer squash (2 medium yellow summer squash or zucchini or medium eggplant)
- 2 tbsp low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs, Italian-style
- 3 tbsp romano cheese, grated
- Cut squash or zucchini into ¼-inch slices.
- Place in plastic bag, add the Italian dressing and shake to coat thoroughly.
- Into a separate bag place the cheese and bread crumbs.
- Add the coated vegetables slices, close bag, and shake to coat.
- Using a non-stick pan sprayed with cooking spray, add the vegetables in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated 450°F oven for 5 – 7 minutes, just until tender-crisp.