Recipe by: Jo Anne Merrill
- preparation time: 0:10
- 2 summer squash (2 medium yellow summer squash or zucchini or medium eggplant)
- 2 tbsp low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs, Italian-style
- 3 tbsp romano cheese, grated
- Cut squash or zucchini into ¼-inch slices.
- Place in plastic bag, add the Italian dressing and shake to coat thoroughly.
- Into a separate bag place the cheese and bread crumbs.
- Add the coated vegetables slices, close bag, and shake to coat.
- Using a non-stick pan sprayed with cooking spray, add the vegetables in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated 450°F oven for 5 – 7 minutes, just until tender-crisp.