- Cut bacon slices crosswise into thin strips; in a large saute pan, brown the strips over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic; saute for 2 minutes, or until onion is transparent.
- Add cabbage, salt, pepper, and red pepper strips.
- Saute, stirring with a spatula, until steaming hot but still crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce.
- Transfer to a deep serving platter, sprinkle with chives, and serve at once, with steamed rice and broiled chicken or fish for a low-fat, low-calorie meal.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.