- In a bowl beat egg whites until very stiff.
- Gradually beat in dry milk powder.
- Beat in vanilla and 3 packets of the sugar substitute, beating until mixture holds its shape.
- Spoon mixture into 8 x 3-inch tart pans.
- Spread mixture with the back of a spoon until the bottom and sides of tart pan are lined.
- Bake in a preheated slow oven (275°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack.
- In a saucepan, mix gelatin, wine and sugar substitute.
- Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Chill until syrupy.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into cooled tart pans, mounding filling high.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Note: be sure to use a sugar substitute that can be heated without losing its sweetening abilities.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.