Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Waldorf Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 4 medium sized apples, cubed
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup low fat yogurt, plain or vanilla
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Combine apples, celery, raisins, and walnuts in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and stir all ingredients together.
- Chill to blend flavors or enjoy right away.