- In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
- Cover and simmer 12–15 minutes more or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile combine cornstarch and water.
- Stir into skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Toss parsley with rice.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.