Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Recipe by : Adapted From Dr. Atkins' New Diet Cookbook
- Serving Size : 4
- Categories : Soups & Stews eggs
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 egg plus 1 additional egg yolk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- pinch nutmeg
- 4 cups chicken stock used for soup broth
- Spray top of double boiler with cooking spray.
- Rub pan with butter
- Place eggs, cream, salt and nutmeg in small bowl and beat together with fork.
- Pour egg mixture into top of double boiler.
- Cook over hot (but not boiling) water for 45 minutes or until firm and set.
- Turn out onto waxed paper to cool.
- In the meantime, heat chicken stock in separate pot.
- When 'dumpling' has cooled, slice into cubes.
- Add cubes of dumpling to clear, hot, chicken stock.
- Serve piping hot into individual soup bowls.