Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hr minutes
- Makes: 24 Servings, 1 cupcake each
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O brand strawberry flavor gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup seasonal colored sprinkles
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Stir in dry powdered gelatin until well blended.
- Line 24 medium muffin cups with paper liners.
- Pour batter evenly into cups, filling each cup ½ full.
- Place a small marble or ½-inch ball of foil between each liner and one side of the cup, pushing the paper in to form a heart shape.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes.
- Cool completely; Remove marble or foil.
- Spread 2 tbsp whipped topping onto top of each cupcake.
- Decorate each with ¼ tsp sprinkles as desired.
- Store cupcakes in refrigerator.
Kraft Kitchens Tips Edit
- Jazz it up: Garnish with assorted holiday candies and/or decorating gels.
- Fun idea: Use Valentine's Day cupcake liners for a special look.
Nutrition Information Edit
Nutrition (per Serving):
- Calories 150
- Total Fat 4.5g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 170mg
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 16g
- Protein 2g
- Calcium 4%dv
- Iron 2%dv