- Cook asparagus to crisp-tender 3 – 5 minutes covered in boiling water.
- Reserve 12 spears and chop the remainder in 1 inch pieces.
- Cut half of papaya into 8 – 12 thin, lengthwise slices, the remaining into bit-size pieces.
- In large bowl mix sour cream, nectar, chutney and lemon peel.
- Stir in pasta, then asparagus and papaya pieces, shrimp and scallions.
- Chill briefly.
- Divide pasta mixture over lettuce leaves on four plates.
- Arrange reserved papaya and asparagus spears.
- Garnish with lemon twists or wedges and fresh mint, if desired.