Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can frozen avocado dip thawed (7 3/4 oz)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 1 can deviled ham (2.25 oz)
- 1 t. grated onion, optional
- In blender or bowl, blend all ingredients until almost smooth.
- Serve chilled dip with vegetables such as celery, carrot and cucumber sticks, radish roses, cherry tomatoes and cauliflower flowerettes, or serve with corn chips and assorted crackers.
Source: My Old Recipes